Sunday, 20 October 2013

Hat-tastic

Hello my lovely people and thanks for visiting me at the wool nest. I've been nice and cosy this week as I've designed a gorgeous chunky cabled throw and the sample kept me nice and warm whilst I was knitting it up. It felt all snuggly and warm which was great as I had such a bad bout of the flu and tonsillitis which made me feel very poorly and not myself at all - I didn't even want to knit but deadlines forced me to pick up my needles and hook and make things instead of staying in bed and sleeping.
 
I was pleased to read more fab reviews of my hat book this week, including one from my good friend Tracey, over at baking and making http://bakingandmaking.com/2013/10/16/books-by-friends/
 
Tracey contributed a spooky topper to my book, and I'm grateful for her continued support.
 
 
If you like the look of my hat book but don't want to buy a full book, you can find more fun hats in this month's issue of Knit Today (issue 91). I designed 3 festive warmers for children - a robin, a polar bear and a Christmas pudding. All easy to knit and are sure to brighten up those cold winter days.
 
 
I have more lovely projects in various magazines this month, and I'll share them with you soon, along with some free patterns for a handmade Christmas.

Are you knitting for Winter yet - I'd love to hear what you've been making.

Happy crafting, Lynne

2 comments:

  1. I must look out for thst Lynne. I'm making my baby an intarsia hat right now but I've lost my chart with the pattern on it grrr xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh - that's annoying. I hope you find it xx

      Delete