Tuesday, 18 June 2013

LOVE Letters - Inside Crochet issue 42

I've recently designed a few projects for my favourite crochet magazine - Inside Crochet (how exciting!!!). I've really enjoyed watching Inside Crochet develop into a beautiful, stylish and creative magazine, packed with gorgeous projects and informative articles, so image my delight when issue 42 popped through the door. Not only is it my favourite issue so far, it also features my LOVE letters. I think the setting and photography is perfect.

 
They're a fun project, made with Debbie Bliss Cashmerino and a 3mm hook. Each letter only uses a small amount of yarn, so you could just try them with two colours if you don't want to buy 4 balls of different shades. They'd look great in a bedroom, or on a little girl's shelf and I'd love to see your makes (you can add your project here on Ravelry: (love letters on Ravelry).
 
There's also a sneaky peak at next month's projects, including my geometric cushion which is now sitting proudly upstairs on the spare bed.
 
There are lots of other lovely projects in issue 42, including Tracey Todhunter's colourful potholders, Emma Varnam's cute baby set, Simone Francis's pretty (and stunning!) lacey top and Vicki Brown's feminine T-shirt - all of which are on my to-do list:
 
 
 
So grab yourselves a copy whilst you can and enjoy this colourful issue packed with lots of lovely crochet inspiration.
 
xx Happy Crafting xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment