Saturday, 21 January 2012

Show and Tell - Knit Today

Now, I'm not very good at show and tell. I see my projects in magazines and I have the very best of intentions to scan the images and show them to you. But I seem to fail miserably. The days pass, then the weeks, and the next thing I know, the next issue is out and the moment has passed. But that's all going to change this year, as I'm going to show you eVeRy magazine issue that I'm featured in. I'm usually pleased with my designs - and these Valentine's Knits in this month's Knit Today are no exception. They even made it to the FrOnT cOvEr. How ExCiTiNg......

A manly phone cosy
A pair of mug rugs
Two cute little cupcake pin cushions
A pretty coin purse with a pom pom attached to the zip fasten
some card embellishments
and last but certainly not least, a mug hug
Here they are on the front cover (just visible in the top left corner)

Which is your favourite?

There are some other lovely knits in this Month'sKnit Today and some interesting articles  - it's definitely worth a buy xx

2 comments:

  1. Well done for your contributions to Knit Today. My favs are the cupcakes!
    best wishes
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have been busy with all those patterns. I love the Heart Coasters and the manly ipod cover, the texture of the stitches is appealing.

    ReplyDelete