Friday, 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year


I think I'll sign off now for Christmas. I have so much to pack into the next two days that this may be my last chance.

I just wanted to say a big thanks to those who follow me, read my ramblings and use my patterns. I'd like to also thanks the magazine companies for their commission work - I've enjoyed the challenges and it's made me proud to see my work in print.

This time last year I was still waiting to hear if my voluntary early release application had been accepted. It was and I haven't looked back. I miss my lovely work colleagues, but I've kept in touch and managed to see all of them from time to time.

I'm working harder than ever and earning much less - but hopefully that will change as time goes on. The main thing is that I'm really enjoying it and have so many ideas and plans to put in place - how exciting.

I'll be back with great gusto in the new year with more free patterns and some new designs and tips and tricks to make your work perfect.

Thanks to everyone who's supported me and I hope you all have the best Christmas ever xx

No comments:

Post a Comment