Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Ta-day Tuesday


Here's my Ta-dah moment for today. A few flowers for my mini knitted garden display. My deadline is 28th. October where my mini garden will be displayed at the North West Women's Network Event at Cranage Hall. I've been asked to take part in the 'hands-on' area, so I'll be exhibiting my work and talking to people, along with mini knit and crochet workshops. Think I need a new frock/something nice to wear.....

I will be posting the crochet tutorials asap (promise), so keep looking. Have you had a Ta-dah moment today?

For more details about the Women's Network event, click here

6 comments:

  1. They are lovely, I published a pattern in LGC for flowers like the blue and white ones and really liked the open effect of the petals and the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - I'll take a look in my hoard of LGC mags. Which issue was it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used my flower design across a few issues as embellishments in other projects some with single layers others with multiple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! I have a link party at my blog right now. I would love it if you linked up one of your projects. Have a nice day!
    Annemarie ♥
    www.annemarieshaakblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Annemarie - I have linked to your party - what a fab idea. I will put it on twitter too

    ReplyDelete