Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Front Page News - Knit Magazine issue 42

The Postman delivered an exciting package last week. Issue 42 of Knit Magazine - and guess what - my name is on the front. How exciting.

I'm featured in a three page interview, along with the first of my 6 toys for Knit, Kingsley the Cat. In the next issue is Fulford the Fox, followed by Plumley the Penguin. They're all really cute and after battling with some of the designs, I was happy overall with the final outcome. I can't decide which is my favourite possibly Fulford the Fox, but you'll have to wait until next month to see a picture xx

I'm working on the final three toys, along with a couple of other commissions for Let's Get Crafting and Knit Today.

It's a busy time for me at the moment as I'm supposed to be knitting a mini garden display for a Women's Network event in October as well as pushing forward some of my business ideas. No wonder I have headache......

But it's all good - I'm absolutley delighted with the way things are going, just need to build on what I've achieved so far. Onwards and Upwards.......

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynne,

    I'm your newest follower here and on Twitter.
    I love the carrot pattern - this would make a great gift, regardless of an occasion (especially for a gardener!).

    Congratulations on being featured in the Knit Magazine.

    ReplyDelete