Thursday, 18 August 2011

What I'm working on Wednesday

It's quite easy to guess the theme of what I've been working on this week - yes it's christmas. It's strange trying to come up with festive ideas in August, but I got there in the end. It's even harder trying to design something that hasn't already been done before. I often add a little twist to something to try and give it my 'stamp'.

I've been making christmas stockings - one knitted, one crochet and a selection of tree decorations. They so cute. I can't show the whole of the finished items, so here's just a snippet. I had some pretty colours this time and was pleased with the end results. I should be in four christmas magazine editions - Knit Today, Knit Magazine, Inside Crochet and Let's Get Crafting. How exciting. Hope they all send me a free magazine, or I'll be bankrupt buying them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment