Friday, 25 March 2011

Feeling Fruity Folksy Friday

I can't believe it's Friday again. I'm not sure where the days/weeks are going, but they're flying by. I also can't believe I'm at the end of my fourth week of full time crafting. I haven't been crafting full time though, I really must stick to a timetable. I'm easily distracted by the washing, cleaning and hoovering. BUT, I've submitted two magazine commissions, which I can't wait to see in print - ones due out next week ans the other at the end of April..... exciting. I've also organised a crochet workshop for next Thursday 31st. March. We have 6 out of 8 places taken, which I'm really pleased with.

I've noticed that I haven't been eating as much fruit as I used to, so my resolution from now on is to eat more fruit. My folksy friday this week is therefore Fruit - enjoy.........

As usual, if you click on the image you will go to the folksy seller's shop for more fab goodies. Don't forget to click the back button to come back to my blog.....


Beautiful Bubbles Grany Ruth's Gift Emporium
Woolly Duck Bits N Bobs
Kikichoo busylizzies1

1 comment:

  1. I really should eat more fruit too - especially when it looks as nice as this! Thanks for including my felted apple :-)

    ReplyDelete