Sunday, 2 January 2011

My Crafty Resolutions

Wow - another year has passed and we're all another year older and wiser. I've a few more wrinkles here and there, but still healthy, so I'm not complaining.

My main resolution for 2011 is to spend LESS time on the computer messing around, and more time crafting, designing and knitting. Hopefully, this will mean that I will have more stuff to stock up my shops with and more patterns to sell.

I plan to make a spare corner into my craft area - I've cleaned it ready for a desk (which I need to buy). I figure that if I have a proper work area where I can leave my stuff, I'll spend less time tidying it away all the time. We'll see how it goes.

I've started as I mean to go on - I've almost finished writing up a new pattern, listed some Valentine cakes in my folksy and etsy shops, and almost finished three Waldo beanie Hats.

Have you made any crafty resolutions? I'd love to hear them.

Happy New Year to you all, Lynne xx

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Lynne
    My resolution is to keep my work area tidy and them i might be able to find things!, ali

    ReplyDelete