Friday, 14 January 2011

Folksy Friday - Scissors

Well it's Friday again, and the weeks are flying by already. I've been noting down my pattern sales and sold 13 in the first week, and I'm up to 4 this week, with tomorrow to go. My aim is for a pattern a day, so 17 patterns in 13 days is good so far. I need more cute patterns to make more sales, so I'd better get designing. I've been "stalking" a few sellers on etsy and folksy who also sell knitting and crochet patterns. Some do amazingly well, selling 6-10 patterns a day - something I could only dream of. They have more patterns choices than I do, so I really need my creative juices to start flowing soon.......

I'm continuing my folksy friday theme of "Paper, Scissors, Stone" and this week it's "Scissors". There are some lovely items on folksy - just click the image to go to the shop to see more goodies from the seller. Don't forget to click the "back" button to come back to my blog and I'd love some more followers too xx. Have a lovely weekend, Lynne

Chic Unique UK - A Cut of Beauty Teasemade - Pendant, Scissors
Minnie Bats - Scissors Sixes and Sevens - Scissors, paper, stone cushion
Chasing Bella - Sew on and Sew on necklace I heart my art - Scissors necklance

4 comments:

  1. Another beaufiful selection. I love the Sew on sew on necklace. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This my favourtie FF theme today.
    Great choices.
    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lynne for featuring my Love Token Pendant.

    ReplyDelete