Friday, 7 January 2011

Folksy Friday - Paper

Well, it's almost the end of the first week of the new year. It's flying by already. I'm still off work at the moment, so I'm trying to make the most of my last few days of freedom and I'm writing up a new pattern. It's featured in this month's let's get crafting magazine. I just need to take photographs of the different stages of crochet, but the light is really bad, so they're not great. Here's a little sneaky peek at my design - These little hippos are turning out really cute.

Now for my folksy friday. I'm going with themes this year and my first theme is "Paper, Scissors, Stone" - a great game to play with kids. This week it's paper. Just click on the image to take you to the folksy shop and see more fab folksy goodies. Don't forget to click the back button to come back to my shop. Have a great week, Lynne x


Polkadot Sundays - Jemima the paper monkey Sherbert Ice Designs - 6 Handmade Paper Flowers
Rae Welch - Wedding Cake Bids Rosielee - Paper Mache Bowls
Bookity - REcycled MAp Garland Make Me - Sky of Bliss Paper Heart Brooch

5 comments:

  1. That recycled garland is lovely! What a great idea.

    Great theme this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous collection of paper items. The little blue birds are amazing. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. the birds and the paper monkey are just amazing ...must need an awful lot of patience!! great choices..... and I clicked the follow button:) Hippo looks really cute too...........
    trish x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely choice of items. I have started following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I featured one of those amazing paper birds too, how amazing are they?!! Great selection x

    ReplyDelete