Friday, 28 January 2011

Folksy Friday and Changes

Phew, what a week. We've had a big change this week, as my son has changed schools. It's something that we nearly did last year, but didn't. Things were no different this year with a new teacher, and my little boy wasn't really enjoying boot camp (sorry, school) at all. He's such a happy little soul, with a great sense of humour and clever too - such a shame the school didn't appreciate him a bit more. So, with his agreement, we tried a different school on Wednesday, and he started officially on Thursday. He's really enjoying it and seems happy, although he's missing his friends. We've promised to keep in touch with them, so that should solve that dilema. He certainly isn't missing his old drill sergeants (sorry - teachers!!!!)

On to Folksy Friday and my new theme of clothing. This week it's Tshirts. Wow there are so many Tshirts on folksy - I had no idea. Here are my fave's. As usual, just click on the link to go to the folksy shop and see more fab items from that seller. Don't forget to click the back button too. Hope you have a lovely weekend - the sun's out here - hooray!!

Waldo the Worm - Waldo T Shirt Lulu Cutie Originals - Funky Neck Tie T shirt
Conker Love - Dragonfly T shirt Pierre Cochon - Woof - Baby T Shirt
My Pip squeak - Moo T shirt Max and Molly Designs - Lazy Greyhound Vest

3 comments:

  1. love the tie and dog one. Great choices :o)
    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for featuring my couch potato T ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my boys tie tee. ) I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete