Friday, 19 November 2010

Rockin Robin Folksy Friday

I can't believe it's Friday again, where do the weeks go? I'm starting to think about Christmas now, as it's only about 6 weeks away. So my Folksy Friday theme this week is Christmas Robins - bright and cheery. I haven't seen one in the garden yet, so I thought I'd feature them today. I've missed out a little this year, as I have no christmassy things in my shop. But I will next year. I'll definately be more organised.

As usual, you can click on the image to go to the shop, then don't forget to hit the back button to come back to my blog. Have a lovely weekend, Lynne.

The felt menagerie - Robinson McTweet Teeny Robin with Santa Hat Quernus Crafts - wee christmas robin
Swirly Arts - 10 fat robins gift tags Funky Pendants - Cheers Robin Pendant Necklace
Devonly Crafts - Rockin Robin Felt Christmas Decoration Kaela Mills - Three Felt Robin Decorations

6 comments:

  1. I love little robins, one comes in to our garden often. Great choices,
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wonderful - thank you for featuring my fat robins gift tags :) Glad to see I'm in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robins are just gorgeous - the Wee Christmas Robins are definitely in excellent company! Many thanks indeed!

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving all those cute little robins

    Thanks for showing


    Lisa
    :D

    ReplyDelete