Friday, 26 November 2010

Folksy Friday Hippos

Well it's Friday again and another week has flown by. I've had a birthday and I'm another year older, moving closer to that half century mark (which I tried to ignore!!!). I was poorly yesterday and had to take a day off work, most unlike me, but I'm glad I did as I feel much better today.

I've had another commission this week for Lets Get Crafting Crochet issue 28 - two commissions in one mag, not bad eh. It's an amigurumi project - can't say what, but the clue's in my folksy friday.

I'm also working on a Waldo hat and scarf for the Nosuchdisco Dave. Hopefully I'll get everything finished in time.

Here are my favourites for this week - just click the link to go to the folksy shop and don't forget to click the back button to come back to my blog. Have a fab weekend.


Laura's Love - Pink Hippo Desk Buddy DitsyBird Designs - Hippo Acrylic on Canvas
Kryshees - Green Hippo/Blue Stripes Patchwork Blanket Pooched - Hippos
ialbert - The Hippos puzzlesinwood - chunky hippo puzzle

4 comments:

  1. Hippos! What a wonderful theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your commissions and a Hippotastic blog, they are all so cute!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great topic :o)
    Love the hippo print. Those pink guys are cute and the pooched ones remind me of moomintroll (is that still around??)
    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete