Monday, 11 October 2010

What next?

I feel a little less frazzled this week as I finally posted off my extra knits for issue 27 of Let's Get Crafting Mag (knitting issue). I designed and knitted one knit, and then they asked me for another 'quick' knit. Once the mag has been published I'll post the pattern so that you can make your own. I was really pleased with my finished items, the yarns were nice colours and made them look really pretty.

What next? - well, I signed up for a halloween swap, which I had completely forgotten about, so I need to whip something nice up, fairly quickly..... I also need to try a different Waldo the Worm finger puppet for the author Dave. I think I promised to do this some time ago - oops.

I would also like to do a local craft fair in November, so really need to make some stock. I'm thinking neck cosies - chunky knits are all the rage this winter, perhaps some of my skinny flower neck scarves - perfect for an evening out, knitted cakes - always popular and some amigurumi toys - perhaps some bunnies.

So I have my work cut out for the next month or so. I'll let you know how I get on.

1 comment:

  1. lynne, sounds like youre going to be busy, dont think there will be much time for sleeping!

    ReplyDelete