Friday, 22 October 2010

Going Gothic Folksy Friday (and a bit about Waldo the Worm too)

Well another week has passed so quickly. I've been knitting more neck cosies and scarflettes for a craft fair in November, and I've finished a test Waldo the Worm hat for Dave, the Author of Waldo the Worm childrens book. I'm pleased with the result and my little boy loves it, even though it's a bit big for him - it's an adult size.


Down to the business of the day - folksy friday. This week my theme is gothic. Hope you like these picks. Just click on the image to take you to the shop, then don't forget to click the back button to come back to my blog. Have a lovely weekend.

Bella D'Luna FaeryatrixHarriets Imaginations Natasha MorganLovechild Boudoir Uniquely Different

3 comments:

  1. The hat you knitted looks great, very Waldo! Love your gothic folksy friday too, the images sit really well together, perfect halloween x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Waldo hat. I'm working on the Dress up Waldo competition!
    Millie

    ReplyDelete