Two blog posts in two days - can't be bad eh?
I'm knitting like a nutter at the moment, trying to get some stock ready for a craft fair at the end of November. I'm been thinking about what might sell best, what sorts of things people buy, what price range etc. So here's where you can help. If you take time to answer the following questions, you could win yourself a nice little surprise - something handmade by me.
Here are the questions - please click the comment box to leave your responses - simply type your answers as follows e.g. 1b, 2c, 3b, 4b, 5b
I'll collate the responses and let you know the most popular choices, just in case you're doing a craft fair too. I'll put all of the names into a hat and pick out a winner. Closing date is 31st. October. Thanks for your time xx
1. How much would you spend at a craft fair on one knitted item?
a) less than £5
2. What knitted item are you most likely to buy?
b) long scarf
c) neck cosy
d) tea cosy
f) baby items ((eg hat/bootees)
i) other (please state what)
3. Who would you buy a knitted item for?
a) adult male
b) adult female
e) baby (boy/girl)
4) What colour schemes are you most likely to choose?
b) muted tones
5) what style of knitted do you prefer?