Friday, 1 October 2010

Favourites Folksy Friday

I've had a hectic week this week, as I had a deadline for Let's Get Crafting Magazine, for a knitted item. I made a great start, but things went a bit pear shaped and I had to scrap my first design as it didn't really fit the project specifications of being 'simple'. So, it was back to the drawing board, with little time left and not enough hours in the day. Panic!! It turned out well in the end though, far nicer than I expected. I can't wait to see it in issue 27.

For my folksy friday this week I've taken a look in the shops that I've favourited, and chosen my favourite items.

To be honest, there are so many shops I love on folksy that it may take me a few weeks to get through them....

Just click on the image to take you to their folksy shop, and don't forget to click the back button to return to my blog...


Fluff and Fuzz - Tooley Owlknitting pattern for beginners Orange Bird Studio - Hand Knitted Fingerless Gloves
Aileen Clarke Crafts - Textile Leaf Shaped Necklace Lollyanna - Berry Green Earrings
Dinky Daisy - Mini Strawberry Cupcake Pencil Case Molly Moo Designs - little birds thank you card

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous choices- love the owl. How exciting about the mag
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete