Friday, 23 July 2010

Knitting and Crochet Combo

I love to knit and crochet. They're my favourite crafts. It's really important to use good quality yarns and eye catching colour combinations. One of my missions is to go through each of my patterns and knit them up in fab colours combos. I've found these gorgeous knitted and crocheted finds on folksy in great colours - just hover your mouse over the picture to see the designer and click to go to their folksy shop (don't forget to hit the back button to come back to my blog):


Hand Knitted Things - PDF Pattern Wide Awake/Sleepy Owls les sacs magique
A Magpie and a Dove - Hand Knitted Tea Cosy Boo-Biloo - Organic Kimono 6-12 months Crazy Daizy Knits - Knitted Egg Cosy Hat and Face Egg CupSarah Elizabeth Designs - Orange Button Loopy Corsage

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous finds there. I love the colours- I'm a bit of a burnt orange fan!
    Cute owls
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection, I always mean to do a Folksy Friday, but it always comes around too soon. Following your blog now too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanking you for including my egg cosy in your folksy friday, ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including my owls pattern in your lovely selection of items. Regards Julia

    ReplyDelete