Friday, 2 July 2010

Folksy Friday - teacher's pet

I'm looking for teachers gifts this week. My son has two teachers who job share, so I need two gifts. I'm hoping not to spend too much, around £7-£8 each and I'm hoping to find something on folksy. I've been having a good look around and there are some really gorgeous gifts to choose from.

So my folksy friday this week is teacher gifts. Just click the image to take find out more information on each item and see more gorgeous folksy goodies. Don't forget to click the 'back' button to bring you back to my blog.


Erin - Cosmetic Bruch Bag Little Bird too - Teachers Stationery Set
Made with Love X - Union Jack Journal Rosie Plumpton - Supre Cool Pink Apple Jacket Blonde Design - County Style Lavender SachetLeanne Woods Designs - Apple Brooch

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me Lynne, great post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finds. I'd be happy to recieve any (as a teacher)
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including me. I really love the apple jacket:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for including my journal to feature in such a lovely treasury.
    Hope you are having a great weekend,
    Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete