Sunday, 18 July 2010

Facebook

Well I've finally taken the plunge and added myself to facebook. I'm not 100% what I'm doing, it all seems a little complicated. For instance, I had to open a personal page before I could open a business page, so now I have two pages. My etsy shop automatically links any new listings to my personal page, which isn't great, and I can't seem to do things that other people do on their pages, like add my etsy shop to a separate page. Oh well, I suppose I'll get the hang of it in the end.

I'm hoping to use my facebook page to advertise my shops and hopefully increase sales. I'm having a think about where to go from here with my shops. I definitely need a lot more patterns to sell, so I need to write up those half written patterns and get them out there.

I have been receiving regular requests from Let's Get Crafting for pattern commissions, which is great, but I need to advertise myself more widely with other knitting and crochet mags, to see if they are interested in my patterns.

Lots to think about, and lots of opportunities just waiting to be grabbed. So I'm off to find them xx

No comments:

Post a Comment