Friday, 9 July 2010

Eye-Eye It's Folksy Friday

Wow - I can't believe it's Friday again. The sun is shining and it's nice and warm. What more could we ask for!! I've picked up my new glasses today - phew that was expensive. Shouldn't have gone to spec savers!! I love my new glasses and especially my new free pair of prescription sunglasses. They're cool. I just need a nice glasses case for those as they came in a litle bag, which seems a little thin and I don't want them to get damaged. I'm adjusting nicely - I have varifocals so it can take a bit of time to get used to a new pair of glasses.

My folksy friday theme this week is eyes - here are my folksy fave's - just hover your mouse over the picture to see the designer and click to go to their folksy shop (don't forget to hit the back button to come back to my blog):


Erin - Sunglasses Case It belongs to Turtle - Greeting Card
Silent Theatre - Steam punk inspired, eye glass necklace Lucy's Happy Place - Eye Eye Glasses Case Fiona Fach - Glasses Tote BagAurora Bloom- Sun Glasses earrings

3 comments:

  1. The Lucys Happy Place Glasses case is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spectacle! Also love Lucy's Happy Place Glasses case!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great glasses finds. Loving the earrings
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete