Sunday, 13 June 2010

Bunny long ears crochet pattern

At long last, after months and months of designing and testing, my new pattern is ready to be published. My latest design is for a cute little bunny, with a bag, carrot and scarf. Everything needed for fun adventures.

It started off quite small, but with the many changes along the way it's turn out a litte bigger and therefore easier to crochet.

I've also been working on a better way to write up my patterns, making them really clear and simple to follow. I'm happy with the result and will be using this technique for all of my patterns from now on.

Bunny long ears is about 25cm tall, from ear tip to toe and has bendy legs, so its nice and dangly. Its tail helps bunny long ears to sit up on its own. Bunny long ears comes with a little satchel and its very own carrot, just in case he or she gets a little peckish.

Your can buy this lovely pattern from my etsy shop here or my folksy shop here.

I am also selling a finished bunny long ears in my etsy gift shop here

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! What's your point of view on what is your common reading audience?

    ReplyDelete