Friday, 14 May 2010

Crocheted folksy friday

I've been busy crocheting this week, for a magazine commission - Let's Get Crafting Crochet, issue 23 (July). Can't wait to see my work in print.

So, my folksy friday theme this week is crochet. There are so many gorgeous handmade crocheted items on folksy. So hard to choose, so I narrowed it down to my favourite colour - green.

Just click the image to take find out more information on each item and see more gorgeous folksy goodies. Don't forget to click the 'back' button to bring you back to my blog.


Knitty Knotty - green hand crochet beret Eva  B Designs
Andrea Lesley Crochet - Crochet tea cosy The Sunroom UK - Ethical Crochet Shawl Pattern
Blue Fish Handmade - fingerless crochet mittens Bauhaus - Crocheted Square Beret


I've joined the Folksy Friday Blog Hop ... you can join in too here >>>>

6 comments:

  1. A lovely organic feel to your picks, a beautiful selection. The teapot cosy is gorgeous! The hats are great too!
    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite colour too! Love the shade and shape of the hat with the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour scheme too! As a yarn crafter and lover of crochet I can see you've picked some fab examples!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection, I love green too.
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice choices - the greens really compliment each other!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for including me in your folksy friday...

    I love green and this are perfect crocheted finds

    x

    ReplyDelete