Friday, 28 May 2010

Loved-up Folksy Friday

I've not been blogging much lately, except for folksy fridays. But I'm going to make more of an effort, so look out for more blog posts soon.

This week, my theme is love - it must be the warm sunshine making me feel happy, or Tait Gallery's ceramic heart pendant which I keep looking at - I'm off to buy it now.

Just click the image to take find out more information on each item and see more gorgeous folksy goodies. Don't forget to click the 'back' button to bring you back to my blog.

Don't forget to join the folksy friday blog hop - the list is below my loved-up folksy friday


Tait Gallery - Ceramic Heart Pendant Prince Design UK - Ruby Lace Heart Bowl
Petal Textiles - Heart Brooch Card Mochalulu - Love Birds Print Soak Sensations - Slice Baby Love Handmade SoapOrganised Mess Creations Love Plant Card



5 comments:

  1. Lovely post - thanks for much for including my lacy heart ceramic bowl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to see so much love in one place : ) gorgeous collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tait Gallery's heart necklace, just need some earrings to match and we'd be away! Yippee!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful -I was admiring the necklace on Folksy earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely selection (no pun intended). The soap looks scrummy, don't think I could bring myself to use it though. Cate x

    ReplyDelete