Friday, 21 May 2010

fruity folksy friday

I've been eating lots of fruit this week as I bought some cheap pineapples and strawberries. Delicious.

So, my folksy friday theme this week is fruit. There are loads of fruit handmade items on folksy, some of them are so realistic you want to eat them!!

Just click the image to take find out more information on each item and see more gorgeous folksy goodies. Don't forget to click the 'back' button to bring you back to my blog.

Don't forget to join the folksy friday blog hop - the list is below my fruity folksy friday

MR Wick - Banana and bubblegum glittery cupcake Vanda Handmade Jewellery - fruit salad crocheted bracelet
Paper Fish - Apple Love x Brooch CupcakeJoJo Designs - Hand knitted Cupcake Woolly Duck - bananaDinky Daisy - Strawberry Cheesecake coin purse



6 comments:

  1. Yum! Yum! Look good enough to eat!

    Especially the strawberry cup cake! Least I wouldn't get any fatter!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulously fruity collection! I've got strawberries & melon tonight too - yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices - you've reminded me to check our strawberries in the greenhouse - fingers crossed!

    Have a good week end
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature! All of those item look fab together! :o)

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my purse in your fab treasury Debsx

    ReplyDelete