Friday, 30 April 2010

Upcycled Folksy Friday

I attended a climate change training event this week at work, which was very interesting and a tadd worrying, especially the potential impacts. So, my folksy friday this week celebrates some of the folksters who use recycled materials to make some gorgeous items. From top left, clockwise, these folksy sellers are:

1. Midsummer Stitches - upcycled fabric birdie in boots
2. Swirlyarts - Richard Scarry recycled envelopes
3. Dotty Daisies - violet owl
4. Lili draws pictures - upcycled frame purse


For more Fab and funky folksy fridays, click here

7 comments:

  1. Lovely selection, especially the feathered ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colourful, cheerful choices they've raised my mood really well! Have a good week end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my owl x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab selection!
    Just done my first Folksy Friday - Buttons-


    www.noodleBubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A featurette days is always a good day!
    So thank you : )
    Kay (lilidrawspictures)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thankyou for featuring my bird! Upcycle love;-)
    I love the envelopes off to take a look
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is wonderful thank you :) Sorry for the delay but I have been away and when I got back there was a message with someone wanting to buy the envelopes featured :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete