Friday, 16 April 2010

Folksy Friday

My first folksy friday from my new blog - how exciting. I've finally split my Cakes Knits and Cosies shop into two - one for patterns and one for my little knitted notions.

So my hubby and I have both been stuck to the computer all week, sorting out banners, email addresses, moo cards and new listings. So far I've only sorted my etsy shops. Folksy is next. It's taken a little bit more effort and time than I anticipated, but I hope it's going to be worth it. Sadly, I'll lose all my feedback on etsy which I'm a little worried about. But I want to have a big push on writing up my half finished patterns, and hope to write a book, so I want to have my shop names feeling right. I will be keeping my cakesknitsandcosies blog, and will use it to focus more on gluten free stuff and rosacea, two things I have to manage on a daily basis. This new blog will focus on my craft work.

So my theme this week is computers, I love these picks, especially the laptop covers.

From top left, clockwise, these fab folksy sellers are:

For more Folksy Fridays click here - they feature some great folksy sellers

4 comments:

  1. Love the tartan laptop cover but them i'm a highland lass, i've often thought about splitting into 2 shops too, can get very messy under one espec when can't arrange items in folksy (yet?) nice picks, marice ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pink laptop cover, she has some other lovely fabric covers in her shop too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Toggle's netbook covers. Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete